We Love English

9 jul 2008

Beginner dialogues, Introductions, hello, goodbye

Introductions

Hello. My name's Peter. What's your name?
Janet.

Where are you from Janet?
I'm from Seattle. Where are you from?
I'm from Madrid.

Are you American?
Yes, I am. Are you Spanish?
Yes I am.

Key Vocabulary
My name is...
What's (is) your name ...
Where are you from?I'm from...
Are you (Spanish, American, German, etc.)? Yes, I am; No, I´m not


Hello and Goodbye - Three Short Conversations

Hello
Hello, Peter. How are you?
Fine, thanks. How are you?
I'm fine, thank you.

Goodbye
Goodbye, Janet. See you tomorrow!
Bye bye, Peter. Have a nice evening.
Thanks, you too!
Thanks.

Key Vocabulary
Hello...
How are you?I'm fine, - OK, - well, thank you
Goodbye, - bye bye
See you tomorrow
Have a nice evening, - day

No hay comentarios: